Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
veteran players of the game are hurting the player count
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » veteran players of the game are hurting the player count
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject:

it doesn't matter there should never be 3 fu.cking vets attacking a newb in any regards...

and even if the fleets were spaced out... still doesn't help that theres 15,000 worth of MP to be fought by 5,000

and as for watching each others backs... I reiterate my original point... there should never be 3 vets on a first evo newbie...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
it doesn't matter there should never be 3 fu.cking vets attacking a newb in any regards...

and even if the fleets were spaced out... still doesn't help that theres 15,000 worth of MP to be fought by 5,000

and as for watching each others backs... I reiterate my original point... there should never be 3 vets on a first evo newbie...

Oh jeebus, so what its part of the game, you dont like if something goes the wrong way for you so you complain and everyone will agree on that with me except your little kissass friends that are always on my back, so just shrug it off and hit them back hard, sometimes its not easy to play a game, thats part of a game, so just get used to it, and so what happened to that you were leaving, but know your back already and starting stuff, you do go back on your word very fast, so just give up all this fighting and your in a war, its not going to be a very fair fight, its a war, have some friends come and help you if you need it and just start playing and stop whining, hehe, play the game.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject:

this isn't about me or my alliance... this is about vets taking advantage and abusing new players... there is no call for 3 vets to gang-bang a newb whether in war or not...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
this isn't about me or my alliance... this is about vets taking advantage and abusing new players... there is no call for 3 vets to gang-bang a newb whether in war or not...

, its a war there not going to go, ok your new all juts send 100 pengs against you and you can get some points and fell good, its a war there going to do everything that they can to win, and hitting some kid is one of them, and i have talked and been trained by some Vets so there fine and bring a good aspect to the game, so get over it and fight back.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject:

Jack, what part of my post didn't you get...

DragonLilly wrote:

1 vet could easily take on a newb... there is no reason to send in 3 vets against a newb... in any regards...
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject:

Lilly...please...re-read that last statement. Do you not understand a good leader must also practice good diplomatic skills?

A good leader will skillfully manipulate allegiances and pacts with other alliances.
A good leader will not become a target unless they have the goods to back up their claims.

A good leader will protect their alliance not by leading them to war but by garnering respect and skill on the battlefield.

War is War...there are no rules....except play with 1...you know.

Get in there and help out your team. The game by default does not lend itself to rapid re-evo's. Research is a valuable commodity in this game. The start of the sweet spot is about 50% evo if you plan it right.

I hope you instructed all your membership to build TWN's. They are essential to defending an alliance.
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject:

Well spoken T2
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject:

Lilly...smile...cmon' smile... It's like this...that old expression .
EASY COME.......EASY GO..... WTF...WHO CARES!
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Lilly...please...re-read that last statement. Do you not understand a good leader must also practice good diplomatic skills?

A good leader will skillfully manipulate allegiances and pacts with other alliances.
A good leader will not become a target unless they have the goods to back up their claims.

A good leader will protect their alliance not by leading them to war but by garnering respect and skill on the battlefield.

War is War...there are no rules....except play with 1...you know.

Get in there and help out your team. The game by default does not lend itself to rapid re-evo's. Research is a valuable commodity in this game. The start of the sweet spot is about 50% evo if you plan it right.

I hope you instructed all your membership to build TWN's. They are essential to defending an alliance.

well, T2 - how can we gain any respect when EVERY tactic we use 'during war-time' is wrong and everyone has to complain about it...

its ok for everyone else to newb bash but when we do it it's wrong... NS can reset accounts like crazy last era... I do it and its wrong... TO can use the drop 2 tactic and we use it... its wrong...

we finally decided to play a fair game like everyone wanted us to and now everyone is encouraging us to play dirty again???

WTF??? so where the hell is the happy medium here...

you all do it - its OK
we do it - its complained about.... no wonder all the fu.ckin fights and hostility
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject:

Lilly...I don't know how to tell you any other way other than you are "cherry picking" your way to the top of the scorecard. The rest of the players are asking you to demonstrate your skill that put you there.
If you are cherry picking, or farming, be prepared to defend the score you achieve.
That's why I say ...you just gotta say...Easy Come...Easy go...
We both know your battle skills are adequate and you understand the concepts of the game so why does this part escape you?

Cmon... be serious and admit you harvested points somehow. How else do you get to the top of the score card?
A good leader would mix it up a bit so it don't look so obvious.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Lilly...I don't know how to tell you any other way other than you are "cherry picking" your way to the top of the scorecard. The rest of the players are asking you to demonstrate your skill that put you there.
If you are cherry picking, or farming, be prepared to defend the score you achieve.
That's why I say ...you just gotta say...Easy Come...Easy go...
We both know your battle skills are adequate and you understand the concepts of the game so why does this part escape you?

Cmon... be serious and admit you harvested points somehow. How else do you get to the top of the score card?
A good leader would mix it up a bit so it don't look so obvious.

Thing is here T2... we're not cherry picking or farming our way to the top like you all think... we hit inactive accounts that are 2+ days offline near us... and the ones that we do hit that are active we don't usually hit more then just once and IF we do hit again its several days before we hit again... and NEVER taking out a newbies base...

I can understand why the 3 vet attack on our newbie... but for christ sake isn't that a bit of overkill... this attack tonight actually made us even more not want to fight this stupid little XYZ war because of the immoral ways and we vouched to play fair this era...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject:

You just said it, they are playing fair, there is no rule that you cant gang bang someone, so just let things happen and fight back hard and dont lay in the fetal position and get the shit kicked out of you. Even if its futile you will still give them hell right.
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject:

On topic:Vet and noO..b

Of topic:

Jack09 wrote:
Failtrip1 wrote:
On topic:

http://www.g00gle.si/search?hl=sl&q=veteran+players+of+the+game+are+hurting+the+player+count&btnG=Iskanje&meta=

Off topic:
Jack wanna join ToC?All you need to do is have one account.

Why does every1 think im a multi, does DL have that much influence on you guys, sure ill join ToC, no point to not join, i have one and only one account, ill PM you the name so these people out here dont try to pick on me.

Edit: Does anyone ever read my post, i just said what you guys just said, we all think alike, and DL like everyone is saying those fleets are coming at different times, hit them first or just wait it out and pop them one at a time, and if i had the right fleet setup i would give them a hell of a fight but im a newbie and still learning so shut up and grow some cahones and fight.

I never said you are a multi just saying what is the only thing you need to get in.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject:

sure i gots nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Cheers

G.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject:

@ ADMIN...

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THIS... THIS IS KILLING THE GAME... NEWBIES CAN'T EVEN SURVIVE IF THEY WANT... THEY JOIN THE TOP ALLIANCE AND GET WASTED - FOR WHAT REASON I HAVE NO IDEA BUT NEWBS SHOULD BE ABLE TO JOIN WHAT EVER ALLIANCE THEY CHOOSE AND THE VETS SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO NOT GANG-BANG THEM...

THESE VETS ARE NOW KEEPING MY NEWBIES BASE SMASHED TO THE GROUND TO WHERE HE CAN'T EVEN PLAY... ITS TOTAL

I THOUGHT THE VETERAN PLAYERS HAD MORE RESPECT BUT I GUESS NOT...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject:

All i have to say is that your in a war and your lucky your base isnt smashed to the ground, these "Vets" know how to fight, you got yourself in a heep of trouble when you started fighting them, your so called "newbie" is getting gang banged because he is the # 1 alliance and should be able to defend himself, and why dont you guys help him, for two days straigt youve been wining about how he gets hit and your not even doing anything about it.
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject:

usually, attacks are made and the majority of the war will take place at the bases of two opposing forces that are located closest together.
It's pretty much a given that the other allince members will use the TWN system to get there in fast time to help out.
This is why in my alliance, TWN was considered essential.

Oppositions would try to take out TWN so assistance was hard to get to the defending players base.

I think it's circumstance that your newb is closest to an enemy base and he becomes the enemy base of choice to fight/hit by XYZ
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Admin I concure with Lilys story. Last night at aprroximately 11GMT a newbie member of GCG recieved hypodrop warning from 9 fleets from the XYZ alliance. Due to fleets being elsewhere, transwarp issues, players being offline due to the hour and various other issues I will not go into the player in question could not have recieved defense in time for the attack. And as for those who say you shouldnt join a top alliance if your new and don't want to be beated. My first alliance was WOC which was the third biggest alliance at the time and my second was Nazgul which was the biggest alliance at the time and never once was I attacked by nine fleets because it was unwritten not to gangbang a new player and to be honest if you need to gang bang any player in order to score then you're not a vet anyway.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject:

I also concure that in addition of those 9 fleets there was also present a neighbouring fleet!!!???

I also demand immediate protection for winner of the last round alliance because this just isnt fair.

I also demand full return of points to them that they lost due to vets bashing.

I also demand banning of all vets involved in this shameful deeds.

I also demand that remaining vets should be only able to play with 1/10 of usual MP and only to have 1 fleet and 1 DSP.In addition to this paragraph I also demand to prolong all researches for vet by at least 300%.

I also demand full newbie protection for CGC members but just to protect them from attacks.

I also demand giving CGC at least double of MP as well as doubling fleet numbers as DSP count.

I also demand to ban every player not being member of CGC if he attacks any new account or even worse member of CGC it self.

I also demand to provide members of CGC insight in all new and old players coords as well as on board mother ship radar that penetrate fleet signature and give exact data what ship are in fleet.

I also demand to shortened research time for CGC for at least 300%.

I also demand for this game to change playing system where only CGC is allowed to attack.

I also demand to erase all of HoF because its not fair towards CGC since they didnt have a chance to be in there.
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Failtrip1 wrote:

I also demand to erase all of HoF because its not fair towards CGC since they didnt have a chance to be in there.

that cracked me up mare.

otherwise you pretty much summed things up.

there has never been an alliance to whine as much as CGC. and there have been worst cases to cry about, trust me on that.

with that said, my respect goes out to arari, n'secropud and sparks who are the only members of CGC not afraid to fight us. and they are doing a better job at it every day. you are doing great guys!
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » veteran players of the game are hurting the player count
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: