Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
What does your username mean to you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » What does your username mean to you?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Don't you think we all know what your friggin name means by now? Besides nobody reads the damn forum so why don't you spam everybody in your comlist to death with your crap?

T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Don't pay any attention to Rob Microjack...he's in a bad mood lately....not sure why .

I never told anyone where "T2" came from however I used to work in a research centre and it had an experimental place where cunstruction trailers were placed to do ongoing applicatiions and modifications to prototype equipment. I worked in Trailer 2.
Anytime the phone was answered, instead of saying "hello" you would say "T2" and state your name.
Some of my buddies who would call started calling me "T2" and it somewhat stuck. Anyhow... I have been called worse.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject:

I made this name cause of Rob, mostly because i *** hate him. Ask him for the story... im sure hell gladly tell you, the ***.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Ok Rob, whats the story?

PM me, or post on this forum......
Dinskydude
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Well i am on the kandinsky and we had to make a nickname for the ThinkQuest thingy and we came up up with the dinskydudes. then i made a hotmail adres with it, but it became my persoal thing, and since then i'm known as either DinskyDude or DD.
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject:

Ive never bothered to read this topic before, but I think it is pretty interesting, so here I add:

Achilles- One of my favorites from the Iliad and Greek history, I used to use Achilles in all my online games, along with Dienekes, Polynikes, Diomedes, Ajax, etc. I have Greek statues and paintings and the like all over my house.

Passchendaele- In game account was "Trenches of Passchendaele". Im a big history buff, especially WWI. Google it, it was an amazing battle.

Flying Ace- In game "Flying Aces of the Deadly three", was reading a book on WWI flying aces.

Guns of August- In game name only- Book on WWI that I was reading at the time of account setup.

An of fer you cant refuse- Ingame and forum name. Having some mafia fun while taking advantage of the --- of --- setup.

Guns of Navarone- in game name only. Good movie, good name.
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject:

Thats cool Archilles.. i didnt know you like history.. me out of all the times i got to like the Roman and Greek era also.. just because battles require more than a push off a button and off goes a bomb.. no..

also i like some midevil age (dont know how to spell).. those were some interesting times also..

But my name, Noxus. Noxus is a hunter in the game Metroid Prime Hunters. Its a sweet game. Noxus is a member of the Vhozon, a proud and reclusive race. He is determined to get the ultimate power first to prevent it from falling into the hands of lawbreakers or the unworthy.

Also hes friggen sweet lookin. He has power of ice.

EDIT: i love the story of Achilles, its probably one of my favorites
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject:

Noxus wrote:
also i like some midevil age (dont know how to spell).. those were some interesting times also..

Medieval. The times of fake Arthur stories, brutal wars, religious fanatism, early explorations due to contacts with Arabia and China, uprising of cities and urbanism and the total abscence of the good.

MicroJack, you asked for it. Here goes....

My names.
hacbloc:
My username in Warcraft III. I used this one when I first entered the forum. I made a really dumb invention on my first day....
Everybody was laughing.

13ier: Well it was my username in other online games at the time I started playing SpaceTrace. So if you find this name somewhere, there is some chance it is me......
I used this name for that rebellion of mine versus -TO-

Beer from the cold fridge: Just a stupid name I only used to hide that that forum rebel was the same person as my ingame of that time: The Patron of The Collectivity.

Brutus: Named after one of the best people that ever lived. Marcus Junius Brutus. He had great character and was highly charismatic. Too bad that he had difficulties deciding and he couldn't stop his mother's foul trics.
He killed Gaius Julius Caesar, the tyrant of Rome.

Roman Glory: Just an account made for recruitment, but never actually used it.

Elder: At this time my ingame account was Elder, so I made a fitting forum account.

WilliamWallace. A great Scottish hero and well my ingame was WilliamWallace by that time.

Dark Wizard. When I was making TFD I came with this forum account to make some frightened posts like:
Dark Wizard wrote:
All of you are warned!
I sense a strong force coming to our universe!

Just take a look here.

SpaceModerator: Account set up for my forum moderator works. I did that for some weeks but after some talks with the admin I stopped from using it.

RobertRoy. The forum account I am using now and tend to keep it. Rob Roy is the best Scottish Hero there has ever been. And well my name is Rob so that makes me liking it even more.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » What does your username mean to you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: