Change of Race
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Change of Race
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breon
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Change of Race

Yo Rose. I didnt realize you cared so much about my activities here at spacetrace. Im touched. My decision to change races has nothing to do with you. If you must know the research time between erays and nanites stunk as a human. Even some of the human research times were long. Im not trying to burst your bubble or ego but your attacks had no effect on my decision. I had about 8k points I gave up in about 3 weeks and basically started over to get a new race. So your little attack meant nothing 2 me. Also I dont usually monitor these forum topics very often if at all. The only reason Im responding is other members of PSD are asking wtf is this nonsense all about.

Now lets get a life and stop these ridiculous forum posts.

Good luck

Breon
Darth Zekk
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject:

Well HELLO!!
There is No True Inner Voice
There is Only Yourself Thinking Crazy
-Darth Zekk Dark Lord of The Sith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Wtf r u 2 on about
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: uh what? hello? :|

when did I say you could not change races? I was upset when you did your "change" EXACTLY 5 (AND HAVE YOUR "NEIGHBOR" AS A WITNESS TO THIS) seconds prior to my eta on your base though by deleting your account at that moment is all.

AN EXTREMELY COWARDLY THING TO DO ALTHOUGH (AS YOU OBVIOUSLY COULD SEE ON DSP) I was gonna flatten everything on eta as I had your stack from the prior assault

LOL next time I better get in and out before you log on?

btw-that was two months ago and you now want to revieve this issue???---->WAKE UP PSD!!!

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: uh what? hello? :|

RenéeAB wrote:
when did I say you could not change races?

3 months ago, apparently...

Anyhow, I think you and Breon should have your little domestic somewhere else. I mean, who else cares? I don't care, lowvoice doesn't know what's going on and Darth Zekk.. bah.. wtf is up with Darth Zekk...
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: lmao

Breon wrote:

Good luck

Breon

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AS I DID NOT POST THIS "REDICULOUS" THREAD

mj HE RESTARTED (AKA "CHANGED RACES") WHEN I TRIED TO "SETTLE" THIS OFF THE FORUM 3 MONTHS (??? that long ???) BACK

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: lmao

RenéeAB wrote:
Breon wrote:

Good luck

Breon

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AS I DID NOT POST THIS "REDICULOUS" THREAD

mj HE RESTARTED (AKA "CHANGED RACES") WHEN I TRIED TO "SETTLE" THIS OFF THE FORUM 3 MONTHS (??? that long ???) BACK

Rose - you act like he still cares about this thread since he posted it... I think you should be looking at who reactivated this nonsense thread 3 months later... obviously you didn't care to post then so why care now???
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject:

well he posted that message in july. he quit the psd a few weeks ago after the itw war and joined with mabu, who also quit the psd, and changed races and names. and now is going around bragging about being noob bashers in another thread. http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6460

so we in the psd are rather happy they left and thier true colors showed up.
Darth Zekk
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject:

Exactly.
There is No True Inner Voice
There is Only Yourself Thinking Crazy
-Darth Zekk Dark Lord of The Sith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
well he posted that message in july. he quit the psd a few weeks ago after the itw war and joined with mabu, who also quit the psd, and changed races and names. and now is going around bragging about being noob bashers in another thread. http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6460

LMAO - dark and crom have both chatted with stewie and crom has chatted with me... so I don't believe that the other members still left in PSD have issues with us Jov... and stewie never changed his name or race since he left PSD... I changed my name but thats because I knew you'd probably be looking for me - but I'm still the same race... so again get urself off the drugs and state the true facts... oh and not to mention that one of your members quit to join us - LOL

Jov - I highly recommend you quit with the lies... if you ever think that you might want PSD to actually be successful...
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject:

PSD was successful in the ToC war
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject:

I think I will start up as human in a few days as I notice a trend of opinion going around that the race is heavily disadvantaged. I recall renee getting her highest score with that race 2 years back (70,000 or so total). This race actually rocks along with the rest imho.

We often try that.... renee went nanite for a few evo's when that race started getting the "flak" about insufficiencies lol what is next eray? kazu? myc?........
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject:

DavAlan wrote:
This race actually rocks along with the rest imho.

holo clones, kamis, retreats (c1 and c2), retraitors, apollos availible on short term or in startups. Spectre and sg's also availible as startup.
Paitience required for the rest.
I see nothing wrong here
As a flag defense human may even be better than eray. retreats to cancel sub-battles, holo clones to clone hq invaders, and apollos to kill c2 (along with any hq invaders) in mass. lol what else would one need?

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Durago wrote:

LMAO - dark and crom have both chatted with stewie and crom has chatted with me... so I don't believe that the other members still left in PSD have issues with us Jov... and stewie never changed his name or race since he left PSD... I changed my name but thats because I knew you'd probably be looking for me - but I'm still the same race... so again get urself off the drugs and state the true facts... oh and not to mention that one of your members quit to join us - LOL

Jov - I highly recommend you quit with the lies... if you ever think that you might want PSD to actually be successful...

can you explain what the lie is?
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Durago wrote:

can you explain what the lie is?

basically your speaking for everyone else still left in PSD... which is far from the truth... quit trying to make urself look like the pretty boy here... and state the honest total facts... not what you believe... like ie: stewie and I changed names and races after leaving PSD... FALSE - I changed names not races and stewie changed neither of the 2... OR that everyone in PSD is happy we left - FALSE your happy - we still talk to the others on occasion on MSN... OR the fact I was trying to "take over" over PSD - FALSE I was submitting suggestions which you took as me trying to take over because it was obvious that you didn't care about your alliance as a leader... its OBVIOUS that your leadership skills blow jov... but anyways... unlike you I have an alliance to run and actually care about... so yah... face it Jov - PSD is heading downhill b/c of you...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject:

try rereading the thread....
i did not start the thread.

you sure throw alot out there for this being a discussion of why stewie changed races 3MONTHS AGO..

sheesh, let it go..

and the fact that i dont care about the points just cost you and stewie a combined total of 2089 points.

heh, because i said " i dont care about the points" you freaked out and started a noob bashing alliance. and the psd was founded on removing the noob bashers. that is what "your true colors are"
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
and the fact that i dont care about the points just cost you and stewie a combined total of 2089 points.

LMAO - we gave you the points cuz we felt sorry for you and your pathetic alliance...

don't worry - we'll be coming to get them back - you might evo soon but everyone talks in this game so we will find you

OH and here's a shocker to you -- did you realize that Holy = Ronsta - he had access to the PSD forums the whole time during the PSD/ITW war... LMAO

Holy Crusader wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Holy Crusader wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Holy Crusader wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Holy Crusader wrote:
LOL fighting in your alliance, so you still playing ST

I quite PSD but am still playing ST...

haha as ur not in PSD anymore i can tell ya i helped form PSD i was the first 2 join it when it was created last era then 2 many ppl joined and lack of communication and as u said leadership skills .. so i left. then had a break 4 a bit then played again and and join a good alliance... Whats your new name?

so they don't know who they are dealing with? WOW thats funny

as for my name I am not disclosing that information at this time... I will be known eventually... sorry just not right now...

lol i no its funny and as you can c i'm doing alot better now i left last era i was -12000 due 2 getting attack all the time with no help from the allaince now i'm 9000 1/4 in2 my evo

who were u last era?

Ronsta of ???? i 4got the last bit lol then evo'd and was Spartacus of New Thracia 4 a bit the end of era came and i'm like fuck it DELETE lol then a month went past and i jus started again. A new slate
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject:

well here we go i'll explain the story i left ST even tho i was PSD cos i was just sic of it and work was hectic.... 1 month later was bored and strted again ... made a forum 2 join a new alliance ITW offered i accepted then we went 2 war wit PSD... i did not go on the forum what the hell am goin 2 find out tht we are at war!!?!?! didnt even attack any PSD members they attacked me! Get ur info right b4 u fuckin start spreadin shit ur jus pissed off cos u bashed a newb now ur whole allaince is get bashed PSD was a good alliance wen the ToC war was on so dont put them down ur alliance is exactly the same jus a different name ... u gav PSD 2000 points as if u would do tht thts like havin a go at jov about not carin about point...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject:

summary:
enemy losses:
class 1:
8 interceptors
4 fighters
class 2:
2 eagles
1 flying saucer
class 3:
11 apollo cruiser
2 cyclopses
4 cruisers

your losses:
class 3:
1 cruiser

score: 1391

sure looks like they were took, no where do i see, "these points were given to you by ... "

oh and the next battle you will "just give me points again" heh
---------

btw... how does this pertain to the topic of this thread? and why are you still on about nothing?
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Holy Crusader wrote:
i did not go on the forum what the hell am goin 2 find out tht we are at war!!?!?!

LMAO - reread what I posted

DragonLilly wrote:
OH and here's a shocker to you -- did you realize that Holy = Ronsta - he had access to the PSD forums the whole time during the PSD/ITW war... LMAO

I said you had "access" to the PSD forums beings that you were an admin... (and to place it in idiot terms - you had the ability to read all posts) and beings that you were admin you could've gathered alot from the BRs that were posted... Admin has access to all articles in the forums - not once did I say you actually went into the forums

Last edited by DragonLilly on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Change of Race
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: