Register
BIT MULTI!! 5 accounts
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » BIT MULTI!! 5 accounts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject:

Guess wat?!? Another multi! you want to know how i came to this conclusion? well.....

Accounts:
tealc of jaffa
baretta of b9mm
re of abydos egypt
colt of M16A2
Joseph Stalingrand.

They all have the same log out time of 3 days and 23 hrs. Wat an idiot. not only that but nearly all of them have the same fleet setup
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject:

yes log out times mean that they logged off of different computers at the same time on different computers. me and some of my friedns tried to run our accounts at the same time on one computer to see if it was possible. we did this because we were wondering if you can base multis on it. we found out that it works for about well no time at all.

so basing multies on log OFF times can not help determine a multi. even with one minute apart it is hard to find out the truth so i do not think all five of these are multis

maybe friends who logged off all att the same time, cause one computer can not cut hold five accounts on at the same time. also logging out of 5 would probly take some time so log outs would be different.
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject:

well you can say wat you want but wat is the probablity that all 5 friends would log on at the same time then send all their fleets to 1 base and sit there for 4 days with log off times all in the same hour. Also,why couldn't the friends be more original in the names when 2 them refer to weapons and all this happened after one of my members was threatened after he attacked one of them. I say there are too many coincidences that mark this person vaild multi.
I too have 2 friends that log on at the same time a school, but everybody can tell that we're different people because of our difference in the way we communicate and sometimes contrasting times. Incidently, unlike you, I haven't been accused of this similar log in times. Even if it is not all one person, even having another account is a chance that should not be taken. At least i can attack him meanwhile
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject:

Well, it could be a well-coordinated alliance, but my brother who was in HORNY knows they are multis indeed. They all did the same things, they attacked HORNY everytime. They really behaved like multis and besides they suck!
 Back to top »
zombie02
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: more proof

this might be a coincidence you need more proof
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
zombie02
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject:

and like hell_fire said you need diffrent computers to run this system unless he can use 5 computers at once he as been proven inocent and this topic is near anoth closed
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » BIT MULTI!! 5 accounts
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: