Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Bug Explosion, shifting fleets and attack codes
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Bug Explosion, shifting fleets and attack codes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Bug Explosion, shifting fleets and attack codes

Woah!!!! What's this. I get masses of Bug reports from my alliance mate. He just send me another one, so I thought let's react fast. Every now and then, well it's a game so what. But this is about to kill the fun of the gameplay.

November 5
This was the fifth of november while Guido was fighting one of PDKM his neighbours. ( I'll post the BR's when I get them )

This is what he posted:
Quote:

al weer een klote bug
gaat vloot 2 die als eerste aankomt op defense zonder dat ik dat gezet heb hij stond duidelijk op attack code als altijd met mijn vloten
dus niet de 12 klasse 3 kunnen pakken

maar 99 gewonnen

His fleet 2 that arrived first went from attack code to defense mode thus not attacking 12 open class 3 ships.

November 8

He was retalliating cause Atro had attacked him previously ( allies I thought, but not discussing that now. )
He send his fleet 1 to Astro, and when he logged omn again, they were back at his base fleet and they battled there although there was nothing to battle. Well normally there wouldn't be , but as I am interpreting Guido's message, he fought his own base fleet. And his base fleet suddenly didn't have 1/1/1/1 anymore.

It wasnt that damend invader that sends the fleets back, cause you get messages then.

Later on he was attacked by Kirby, and he lost points cause fleet setups had changed, otherwise he wouldn't have lost points but won the battles.

Here is what he send me:
Quote:
ik word langzaam gek van alle bugs
ik stuur vanmorgen mijn vloot 1 met kamies naar de base van astro en nu kom ik terug en is mijn vloot 1 op mijn base en heeft daar gevochten
kutzooi
ook als basefleet had ik gewoon 1/1/1/1 en meer niet en in battles zit het anders
ik word er niet goed van
wist dat kirby kwam en had dus vloten smaneegesteld en nu ben ik terug en zie dat er dingen anders zijn en ik daardoor ca 800 verlies in 1 battle die niet had mogen plaatsvinden op die mannier en dat met mijn kamies ik niet de lege bas van astro heb aangevallen incluisief 1 MS

dat scheelt bij elkaar 2000 punten

kutzooi

kutspel het moet gewoon doen wat ik ingeef ne niet anders zijn als ik naar het werk kijk

greetz

Guido

zo krijg ik natuurlijk minder zin om te spelen

Please admin, could there be done something about this? This is just what he send me, we have also discussed this matter on msn, and he is having these kind of bugs VERY frequently.
 Back to top »
Hannibal
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

annoying, it is indeed
O-siris
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject:

yes you can say that again never had it though but i do have this sometimes:

i arrive at a planet and my fleets don't attack (even with other attack codes) so i let them stay a while, NOTHING so off i go and when i log in again a BR is shown and i lost points (dunno why cause this one time i was 100% sure that i would score)
 Back to top »
rider
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject:

well all this shit happened to me
and its verry anoying if not already frustrating
i still won some points in those battles but not as much as i would have the wway i planned and set to do in game
sending a fleet to attack to another planet and later that day (after work) check how the battle did go you see thta there are some battles but the fleet sended away is fighting at my base 4 hours later and no invaders used to trigger that!!!!!
also sending 2 fleets with same attack code in an sequence to a planet the first fleet that arived did not attack!!!
battles before to that player were at least 48 hours before this battle

and there was no refresching or anything else during the battle course logging in was 2 hours after the battle

so this makes me wonder why does this happen so ofthen and do more players have the same problem
i don't like this part

greetz

Rider
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject:

Guido join the club i cant attack a certain member in my neighbourhood cause otherwise my fleets change drift orhis drift, disappear. Did you ever get this aswell anyone constantly 0s when you attack someome?
Even if you attack them an hr later again still 0s? Cause i have that to!
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject:

My fleets came back at my Base last night and without me giving in new coords they started right away to another set of coords
Luckely I was on line and could change it back , but this realy S.U.C.K.S.
This should be fixed ! ! !

Greetz Connor

Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
My fleets came back at my Base last night and without me giving in new coords they started right away to another set of coords
Luckely I was on line and could change it back

this sounds, like someone found out your pasword and logged into your account.

the other thing:
yes, sometimes the battle doesent calculate right away at the moment of the arrival.
in this case you can simply click again on the fleets-screen button and you will get the battle then. or look in your battlereports, maybe the report is already there and just didnt show up in the middle message-window

another thing about not-battleing: did you think about others using cloaked ships?
 Back to top »
O-siris
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject:

no admin cause i always send a DSP to someone before i attack him
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject:

@ Admin is it possible to log in at the same account twice in the same time ?? I don't think so ! !

Greetz Connor

Back to top »
Metody I The Evil
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject:

well, it -is- possible, I've done it on a few occasions (forgot the PC @ home turned on, later connected from work)... But it usually is within a long time period, so I can't tell you if you can command ST from both connections, or, the first one is *dropped* ('cuz by the time I connect from work, it's dropped for inactivity anyway )
 Back to top »
Hannibal
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject:

It is possible Connor.

I have a few pc's here, logged on on two of them, both worked side by side.

Frustrating fact.......
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Yep Connor it is possible, just try loggin in at 2 different browsers.

Ok admin, that's for sending the fleets back, but how about ships shifting from one fleet to another while they aren't synchronised?
 Back to top »
Armedes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject:

shouldn't people get worried about hacking?

but where!
 Back to top »
O-siris
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject:

yes it's fu.king annoying i had it in an old game called Runescape (no i'm not advertising )
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject:

ang again.........

I lost about 1 k to Link, cause my penguins fought first instead of my destroyers/mobile repair bots combo.

Otherwise I would have gained around 1 k.

I must say TLC is very lucky with all those fucked up bugs. If I am getting these bugs EVERY day, I am about to think of quitting the game until it is solved. You cant even play normall,y like this.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject:

lol.. wiliam well you wuldent have won anyways.
 Back to top »
lilkrnboi1018
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject:

runescape suks! it is pointless and boring!

in other words, i've faced a few errors myself, reason to y i didnt score at people's bases

Gotta love the Magnum (RE 0-3)
Or the Eagle (RE 3)
Leader of DEFIANCE
The grounds are soaked... with your blood!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Armedes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject:

otherwise william, my campaign would've worked against your c2, which would favor me, and then i'd probably still have a spectre to score against your pengs, leaving me if you add and deduct the stuff with about 500 + against you

but you lost 1100 points to me ( actually just under 1700 but he also scored just under 600 (darned spectre got shot) ) adding those to the already lost 2140 of you to me, and the 630 to hannibal,

William VS TLC

- 3240 vs link
- 630 vs kirbs

-3870 in total of William against us...

try adding bigger numbers to our score would you? we're not used to scoring this low...

but where!
 Back to top »
Hannibal
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject:

WilliamWallace wrote:
ang again.........

I lost about 1 k to Link, cause my penguins fought first instead of my destroyers/mobile repair bots combo.

Otherwise I would have gained around 1 k.

I must say TLC is very lucky with all those fucked up bugs. If I am getting these bugs EVERY day, I am about to think of quitting the game until it is solved. You cant even play normall,y like this.

You just did a noob action William. There was no gap between fleet 1 and 2, no bug, just stupid
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject:

No need to react on your arrogant postings. You guys haven't logged on my account and didnt send the fleets yourself, so you dont if i created a gap or not.

I did, it dissapeared so it is fuc.ked up bug.

And about the battle with kirby, well there is quite chance that you would have lost against me if my fleets haven't been this badly damaged.

And Link, the chance your spectre got shot in the battle vs my c2 is quite big

Edit # 1:

I got dis quite shameful message from Kirby ingame. Not is it just awful and childish, it also ruins the fun and gameplay. Now it seems Bugs are being faults of the players themselves.

Her is it translated to English:

Quote:

that you still do not get this game not my problem is of course. That it is necessary that you get aid is of course obvious. You are not clearly the most malignant home, which you will just become if you divert everyone there, dog and possible cats or fish included. If you would think if just a little bit, a wonder if you manage that it would be. then you would realise yourself that 1 bug Rider has rather saved. I would not have suffered very hard minscore if those drowsy kami's hadnt been at his base.

Moreover this is clear there was no bug here, you are simply bad. Really brilliant people have been from time to time still prepared at night even in at loggen., such as risky. People such as I and of course Link and all others which are so much better than that you are (ow sorry, everyone therefore), real brilliant players, immediately, he consider he have incomings, differ who of each other? How much differing ie? What says probe etc. etc. etc. If you can manage all these things , after your brains
operation therefore, can you talk again

I am now even thinking of quitting this game, cause how people are talking now, it is just unbelievable. And besdies, the big eruption of bugs lately makes it very hard to keep the fun in the game.

Last edited by WilliamWallace on Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Bug Explosion, shifting fleets and attack codes
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: