horse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » horse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:

shade u failed to notice that there was another player at the site who lost 1400. my target was not the ms but the fleet.

i have two brs with the ms fleet where i win some 1000 points in all. so what?? how much of ur score is from similar attacks on ms and cruisers. maybe u should keep ur mouth shut and think before posting bullshit.

anyone who has never hit a large fleet of ms or cruisers please speak up!!

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject:

You think you have an answer for it all don't you kame, how about you just apoligize and start playing normal again.

I did not fail to notice that. BUT How would you of known he was there?? why would you be going there anyway??

there's no answer to that other than you knew from DK's DSP.
but i suppose u just happend to bump into the planet with 16 MS's by accident, give it up kame.

Tainted being so idiotic is one thing, i know he is a good player.

but you have always been pretty cra.p at ST and never been a high scorer, then out of the blue last evo you scored rather well, this little situation explains alot about that.

i can imagine that it is you that's corrupted Tainted to stoop so low.

don't you fuc.king start going off on me.
I very very often use C1 fleets that's no secret, the whole idea of using multiple c1 fleets is to take out the the c2 and c3, so naturally a good part of my score is made from them.

and you keep asking how i scored my 150k ??
How did DB, Wizz, darmadon , inarus acheive all their great scores??
i suppose we are all cheaters in your eyes because you're so useless and have so little tactical vision that you couldn't possible imagine our ownage.

now the shut the f.uck up and play the game fair.
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject:

shade i m not saying that ur cheaters, but how many of those players didn t hit large ms or cruiser fleets??

i admit that i hit the mses and it i am sorry as i didn t expect it was so wrong as neither of us nor the target in question were multies.

he was just a noob who fancied mses who dk told was not a good ship.

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Perhaps a crazy idea, but what if u wouldn't score anything on a mothership, wouldn't that kind of get rid of the problem all together? or make it 50 points, just brainstorming

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject:

you know.........

After writing in this topic and argueing on IRC with kame..

I went to go and eat my dinner with my friends...
i sat there so infuriated, thinking about all this crap..

wow? i don't need such troubles, and not for a game.. i played with people on here for the friends and community. but it seems it even the nicest of people can be so 2-faced.

I refuse to let this game effect my life..
to hell with Spacetrace... you guys can have it...
you play it how you wish, i'm outta here...

this is the last time i will grace this community..

farewell
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject:

shade don t leave. i don t see why you re so mad! if ur letting such a petty thing get to u then to hell with u i thought u were made of tougher stuff!

Click!!
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject:

been looking through the posts by shade more thoroughly. the reason i scored so well was because last round i payed attention to what i was doing and was very active and because i pwned some TO. in fact over 10 000 of my score was from TO.

if u have nothing better to do read the following:

the reason why i don t score much is cuz i ve always been in war. first with illuminati i warred with borg and venezuala, with nazgul i fought privateers and species, then i made space academy and i warred with blue dark(blue lions) and later on WoC nazgul and borg empire. then i joined TO i couldn t be very active as u remember i was inactive for ages half way through my evo, then i joined a small alliance followed by joining HSA warred with TO. then i took a break, joined ICP and didn t have any major war until TO came in, and u guys didn t attack me very much i just attacked u guys and thats how i scored.

Click!!
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Well all this crap about attacking MS fleets should stop . I agree with Skyfreak lets make it less intresting to attack these MS fleets by giving an MS less points when you destroy it .. argue argue argue

So I say Shade don't quit , Shake hands with DK you know eachother better
And both stop acussing eachother lets play the game , and don't forget it is still a game ..

BOTH, DON'T BE STUBORN bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head

Back to top »
linkmaster
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject:

i agree with connor, it should remain to be played for fun, not accusations and propaganda
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, but Kame and DK could apologise for making easy points and thus losing their pride ( cause now we dont know if they are multis or not).

If they arent, they should play honourable and look away from these monster-ms-planets. Ignore it. Make some honourable score.

If they are multis, then this game is even worse then I thought argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject:

OK eldar is you want to save your buddy get headed to i think you know who and try to save him cause im gonna score off him. Basically i chatted with shade ok getting those extra points was not the best thing i did but then again if you think im not good come over and find out...it already seems access is attacking me

code your planet is attacked by fleet 1 from access of everybody ETA 13 d
your planet gets defense from fleet 1 from enemy of accesss ETA 13 d

Btw you can set enemy of access on a code or maybe i should go and check it.

Basically i will try not to hit MS unless it by accident i'll get my points elsewhere.
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject:

As MoC of DbD .... Yo Goodmorning.....I'm on a spacetrace holiday at the moment... springcleaning .... but I've heard that shit has hit the fan and it sort of ended up at DbD...

* Shade discovers something totally against his principals, namely easy scoring...and that from deathkiller ....
shock...dismay..... I can fully understand Shade's disappointment ...

The issue at hand is "pricipal"

However ...

My respect for this player has not been altered in any fashion due to what I understand he has done and that for the simple reason that he's been more than an easy scorer...he's proven to be an excellent player, an incredibly good Cow....a quiet and respectful person, helpful to the game and good for spacetrace in general...

As for the alliance Death Before Dishonour .... each and every player in DbD has earned the respect he/she rightfully receives ...

So....spacetrace, shall we scalp DK and then roast his hide and feed it to the hyena's ... or shall we eliminate the shits who produce so many ms's .... or shall we make the ms's invicible that no-one finds it on their probes unless the ms contains ships ... then it is visible...or shall we limit the production of ms's to an absolute minimum to avoid this from happening .... or being that a ms is a transportation vessel, it carries no scoring points ...

Same issue as killing new players .... whilst admins pull out their hair trying to find ways to keep players in the game....top scorers feed on the new ones as we all know ....

As for Shade and the fashion and time he puts into spacetrace ... I have a suggestion to make to the real admins of this game ... hint hint .... admins, can I have a wee moment of your valuable time here please ...

If Shade would be the official CIA ... FBI .... whatever sounds good ... .... in spacetrace and there'd be fines that can be issued .... like the rules in Formula 1 .... and he'd have the ability to prosecute .... would the game then be steered into the right direction ...

Brainstorming....example .... I score on say 15 motherships and this is discovered by the FBI .... I will then get an ingame msg with a fine for say .... "mothership lifting" ... and the punishment can be either or ... like .... no battling for a day or two days .... 1000 point penalty ... up to 5000 points depending on the crime committed ... and the player can appeal the verdict etc etc ...

Writing this and thinking while the vacuum screams in my ears and dust flying everywhere ... Tupac humming in the background ....

Lions...hungry lions on the one side of the fence, on the other side, lovely lively springboks ....

Back to life ... back to reality ....
Luv ye lotz Shade and respect ye a lot DeathKiller ...
Greetz
*Turiana*MoC*DbD*
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject:

have already apologized and i ll do it again, i apologize for hitting the ms fleet. but i deny that i created many accounts just to end up near that planet. and i deny knowing about DK attacking it repetitavely. i didn t even know it existed until i sent my dsp to it and that s the truth. i wouldn t do that just for points. i d much rather have a planet near to where turiana used to be as it is very close to many master hunters

Click!!
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject:

OK personally i made a mistake making easy points so basically i'll finish my evolution and leave also... I hope you are all happy but im not gonna try defending myself against bullshit accusations and personally i couldnt give a damn what half of the ppl here think about me. Sorry but im leaving when im done with my evo i'll stay to help DBD a bit so anyone who ever wishes to fight me better come over. 1 month ST remaining

death_killer
 Back to top »
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject:

Death_killer wrote:
OK personally i made a mistake making easy points so basically i'll finish my evolution and leave also... I hope you are all happy but im not gonna try defending myself against bullshit accusations and personally i couldnt give a damn what half of the ppl here think about me. Sorry but im leaving when im done with my evo i'll stay to help DBD a bit so anyone who ever wishes to fight me better come over. 1 month ST remaining

death_killer

Well done guys, soon ST can be deleted, stupid shit game, well done DK, thats the spirit

Back to top »
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject:

ok, i am out of this whole bull game as well, and Edler, u the biggest trouble maker without a brain, u can't even understand what it is to attack 3 fleets with a base, all ur posting are so dumb that one can only ignore it, u know less then nothing, yet u open ur mouth over and over again and all that comes out is hot air. Let Spacetrace become where it is heading for!!!! next time elder, just post it in multi reports u dumb F.U.C.K.

22.03 09:29 From:Elder Priest of Hammerfall
I dont want to bother you again, but I really only see these standard attacks, as if you are constantly attacked by easy score fleets. Fleet tenders/Ms/mosquitoes are quite easy to see, but you are always attacked by two or three fleets at exactly the same times.
I must say it is fucking suspicious and you are not playing fair!

18.03 22:45
attack by 17 ships
class 3:
15 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
2 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)
buildings:
1 defensive array (0/500, 0 MP)
1 research center (0/3500, 0 MP)
1 shipyard (0/3500, 0 MP)
destroyed:
class 3:
15 cruisers
score: 700

attack by 16 ships
class 3:
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)
destroyed:
class 3:
15 cruisers
score: 750

attack by 10 ships
class 3:
10 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
destroyed:
class 3:
10 cruisers
score: 500

attack by 10 ships
class 3:
destroyed:
class 3:
10 cruisers
score: 500

18.03 07:39
attack by 147 ships
class 1:
75 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
55 destroyers (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
class 4:
2 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)
buildings:
1 defensive array (0/500, 0 MP)
1 research center (0/3500, 0 MP)
1 shipyard (0/3500, 0 MP)
destroyed:
class 1:
75 fighters
class 2:
55 destroyers
score: 211

attack by 60 ships
class 1:
25 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
25 destroyers (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
destroyed:
class 1:
25 fighters
class 2:
25 destroyers
score: 89

attack by 60 ships
class 1:
25 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
class 3:
destroyed:
class 1:
25 fighters
class 2:
25 destroyers
score: 93

attack by 66 ships
class 1:
25 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
class 3:
class 4:
destroyed:
class 1:
25 fighters
class 2:
25 destroyers
score: -227

16.03 10:05
attack by 1903 ships
class 1:
1900 interceptors (0/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
1 destroyer (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
1 cruiser (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
destroyed:
class 1:
36 interceptors
class 2:
1 destroyer
class 3:
1 cruiser
score: 100

16.03 10:05
attack by 1903 ships
class 1:
1900 interceptors (0/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
1 destroyer (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
1 cruiser (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
destroyed:
-
score: 0

16.03 10:04
attack by 47 ships
class 3:
40 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
5 cyclopses (0/100, 120 MP)
1 minor reconstructor (0/100, 100 MP)
class 4:
destroyed:
class 3:
40 cruisers
5 cyclopses
1 minor reconstructor
class 4:
1 mothership
score: 2346

and just to tell whole spacetrace how dumb u really are, the last battle report was from you when u attacked me, so that makes u an unfair attacker, or should i of del my account, man u sooooooooo stupid

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net

Last edited by Skyfreak on Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject:

To DeathKiller ... Well, I care .... I care about whether you leave or stay ...
Lynching you, feeding you to the hyena's .... hidden sarcasm because .... simple ... you are not a mothership killer ... you are simply one of the very best players in this game ...
Shade, so are you .... remember the pain when you got dragged through the forum ...
Total Ownage, did I ever ever say thank you to all of you each and every one of you in TO ...thnx thnx thnx for believing so much in Shade back then ...
And now ... I simply demand that DeathKiller gets the same respect which he earned and deserves .... Goddammit, he cannot leave this game in such a fashion, I will not stand for it ...
Gravedigga ... Base .... LOL ... yeah .... I also received a msg from Elder calling me a dirty f u c k i n g stinking multi...
then he grabbed the chance to insinuate that so is DeathKiller and Kamekaze6...and now Gravedigga gets to read the pure degrading insults that ooze out of this player's mouth ...
Please Elder please shut the f u c k i n g f u c k up ...
Base, Shade, deathKiller....if you leave, then so do I ...
Greetz
 Back to top »
Czar Petar
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject:

well...
DK, you had obligation to report that account as multy farm, if that wasn't yours. There fore, you are guilty... It is ok to harvest a farm, but only after Investogators were noticed....
@jazzy LoL

and to all those who will leave becouse few players will...
 Back to top »
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject:

@Lou, u can laugh ur butt off that people are leaving, pretty much like i laugh my butt off because all u will be left with is elder characters, so enjoy playing with idiot

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject:

@ Jazzy u are such a stupid F U C K! I have never called you a multi.

@ Base: That last battle is idd my fleet, and it was a nice battle. You won, I lost so be it. But all those other battle are just suspicious. I dont say u are multi, but u can be for sure.

@ DK: I dont say u play bad, and that u S U C K, i know u are a very good player. I would like to fight u.

@ DK and Kame: I havent said u are multis, I said you both have gained unfair score. I dont say they are yours multi farms. Or that u know from each other that the other was attacking it too.

@ Kame: Ok, u apologised for easy points, as i think u arent a multi, I am satisfied. That Shade left is a bit overreacting

@ DK, Jaz, and who ever thinks of leaving. U dont have to. Play this game fair and as soon as u apologised, u have nothing to be blamed for

Greetz,

Elder
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » horse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: