Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Mighty permanent ban...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Mighty permanent ban...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Mighty be permanetly IP banned from The Game and game forums?
yes
63%
 63%  [ 19 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 30

Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Okay time for my reply!

I would normally say something like "mission accomplished" but bush ruined that for all of us, so instead I will explain it all

a year ago we played TO in PFIU. We were a very good alliance that stood up to TO, we thought it be a fun war and than somehow it turned to shambles. TO cheated, they used multi's to grab there flag back, they changed our attack codes and they shared accounts. However I lacked evidence to prove anything so I lost interest in the game and left. month later the same cheaters tried to pin there crimes on me.

This time I came around to try to show them for the alliance they were. Try to show there true colors. I joined TOC with the hope of infiltrating TO from within and catching them from inside. during my short stay I found out that the game is in the worst shape I have ever seen it to be. they are less players and more multies than ever before. So as ACE I tried to bring justice to the multies but there was nobody to do anything about it. this caused me to be quite frustrated.

And than I found the evidence I was looking for thanks to zen and admin. I finally found few of shade's accounts with irrefutable evidence that showed him to be a multi.

Funny thing is there was still no rage in the game.. Admin didn't give a crap, and most people were trying to avoid the truth. So I caused Rage. enough rage to get admin involved, and that is exactly what I did

Now I expected admin to be a little more reasonable but he turned out to be just as big of an a*shole as TO. I told him to go ahead and ban me, Shade and the other multies.. but he only banned me for stirring up the game and making him have to get involved, but he was too lazy to carry on with his job! for god sake he didn't even ban me... he just said he did!

he came on and told the multi hunter team to get active! that is noble if it wasn't for the fact that the people in the team are the worst possible candidates for such job

Robert Roy (TO player) a multi himself with a less than perfect record who hacked into my account a year ago! a perfect candidate to police the game

Failtrip 1 (TO player) who by his own statement does not care if people cheat. by his own statement he could care less if he is playing along side multies.

We all know Rob and failtrip will never go after Shade or any other TO member. In the end we still have the dirtiest alliance in the top and are being policed by TO players who destroyed the essence of this game from what was 500+ player strategy war game to 150 player who has more accounts game.

I still did some good in that at least some of the Non TO multies are now gone thanks to the 48 hour attention by the admin created by me. and far above that TO's true Identity is now known amongst the players. As such they will now have there right image in the history of SpaceTrace

Now they are some amongst you who say that they are getting annoyed and that they just wish me to go away so they can play this game in peace, my answer to you is, if you don't want to know the truth than don't read the forum... I told this to Marilto and I tell this to all of you who have the same attitude.. go ahead, by all means, play along side Shade, RobertRoy and such multies and close your eyes to truth.. this forum does not belong to you.

In the end Shade was shamed enough to be away for what is now close to 7 days and soon enough his account will be deleted (although I won't be surprised if he come on last minute, hoping he has dodged enough bullets) but above that, now everybody knows him for the true person that he is and he will never carry the same respect from many players in this game.

People like Connor, failtrip and such will remain loyal to TO, ignore all truth and try to defend the name of there leader and alliance in vain and they will probably carry on a hollow victory in this era.

you are right in assuming that we won't get a fair judgment in this game, either about shade or me after all look at how our multi hunter team is TO stacked. so its a good thing that we can all judge for ourselves and if we try hard enough we can make a difference.

I my friends have done what I came here to do once again so I leave you all wishing the greatest outcome and success in your lives

talk to you all soon

Mighty

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
talk to you all soon

Talk to me now, little crybaby.
Mighty wrote:
we thought it be a fun war and than somehow it turned to shambles. TO cheated, they used multi's to grab there flag back, they changed our attack codes and they shared accounts.

You lacked evidence and you still do. I suggest you just cut the crap, you've repeated this nonsense before and I don't really see anybody being interested.
Mighty wrote:
I still did some good in that at least some of the Non TO multies are now gone thanks to the 48 hour attention by the admin created by me.

But somehow the admin and I have had contact since two days before you started the nonsense all the way up to today and we have been actively hunting every multi there is and cleaning up all the old mess that had been piling up for over two years.
Quite some people have been convicted, a lot of old cases have been suspended, some people have been named innocent. But there was one case that was far more visible than any other. The case of some player admitting in the forums that he had been cheating, again. Guess that is you.
Mighty wrote:
and far above that TO's true Identity is now known amongst the players.

Were you meaning to refer to yourself with the players?
Mighty wrote:
Robert Roy (TO player) a multi himself with a less than perfect record who hacked into my account a year ago! a perfect candidate to police the game.

After almost two years, I am still waiting for the proof. It is just so surprising that you had to tell me what an ISP is and that after Renee traced the IP addresses for me back then, you were the one that had to tell me how to do it.
I can only imagine one person capable of hacking into over ten accounts, messing around with not just the enemy but your whole own alliance, accusing everybody else and above all, being the most obsessed lying cheater I have ever seen.
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject:

So Ncaries and Linux you only pointed out it was a dirty trick I used to keep our flagg , I agreed with that , but why don't you reply on the other points I spoke about .
You see you are as bad as I am , we all call out the bad thing our enemy does but never the bad things we do ourself .
Play on , I'll still use all the tricks the rules let me use . you also did use tricks the rules let you .

Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject:

Connor, i dont reply to the other points because i think they are irrelevant to the point I want to make. That is: play this game in a way thats fun, meaning in the spirit of the game Spacetrace including the tactics that fit in a war, excluding the ' tricks' .
Again: TO, you guys could be of inspiration in the game, instead of demotivation like you are now! Use your skills instead of the stupid tricks and dont be afraid to loose. Every player does sometimes.

End lets end this topic , its useless, but lets play in a way thats fun.
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject:

That is what I mean point out my trick , and blame me for it , but your own trick is irrelevant all of a sudden .
I don't mind losing in a normal fight but when I'm outnumberd I will use all tricks the rules let me , all of you are arround for quiet some time now , so most of you aren't newbies . wich makes it easier for you take us down in a war 2 vs 1 , so to begin with we had a unfair war in the beginning , we didn't complain about it , and now we play dirty within the rules and now we aren't fair

Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
That is what I mean point out my trick , and blame me for it , but your own trick is irrelevant all of a sudden .
I don't mind losing in a normal fight but when I'm outnumberd I will use all tricks the rules let me , all of you are arround for quiet some time now , so most of you aren't newbies . wich makes it easier for you take us down in a war 2 vs 1 , so to begin with we had a unfair war in the beginning , we didn't complain about it , and now we play dirty within the rules and now we aren't fair

dude, the trick about the flag thing is totallyu cool............ i9 mena if i were in an alliance with 390 members and then got yoru flag i would total ban all members but two... then you would not beo able to get your flag back.

@ MIGHTY MULTy: SHUIT THE FUCK UP
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Its sad how many of the games players have left due to incidents such as this.

I decided to have a look at the forums a couple of days ago, now...i saw, what i used to love, a TO vs all war.

i look at the forums today, and look at this...

all the crap that comes along with a TO war.

you all know whats going to happen.

Shade will probably just disappear, as will mighty

TO will fold.

the game will decline

in a few months, TO and Shade will reappear, as will Mighty,

and we have the same loop.

This event is becoming a sort of SpaceTrace holiday

(Y)
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject:

indeed im usually only active in game when shade is unless i get an attractive alliance offer but as of late these wars have turned from great fun to being just stupid with people who originally had the same causes turn on each other
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject:

what ever the fuck happened to me being banned because of admins lazy ass anyway? i feel like playing again ...

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
what ever the *** happened to me being banned because of admins lazy *** anyway? i feel like playing again ...

Good question

And mighty about you playing

Please don't

Feel free to use the forums though you're quite amusing sometimes.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject:

scared of losing a few thousand points to me again? i'll go easy on you low voice

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
scared of losing a few thousand points to me again? i'll go easy on you low voice

Nah just bored of your wild conspiracy theories.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject:

those are all in the forum not in the game... stop fooling your self.. you love me in the forum and you know it... you just afraid i'll smack you around a bit so you go

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject:

The forums were a lot more aimiable when the Mighty 'conspiracy' surfaced compared to the present.. it seems every thread has a mentioning of CGC or.. Jack09.

Those were much easier times,

Even though most of my fellow players would think you don't deserve it.. welcome back Mighty. I forgive you, at least. Whatever it was you did.
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Hey i came here to have, its not my fault im popular

wow, im a freaking mentioned everywhere, can everyone just like forget about me and stop mentioning me, really not hard, just dont hit these keyes:

J,A,C,K,0,9

Not hard/
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Mighty permanent ban...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: