Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » horse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
This problem can be solved easely. Every account can max. produce 3 ms. No player need more ms than 3. And so we help noobs. Lot of noobs build a lot ms. Now they can not make the mistake, because they can't build more than 3.

it is a good point, to limit the ships to 3 (maybe 4) this will help newbies, but it will not help against farms, cause there are a lot of possibillities to build a fleet easy to farm by someone.

about our time spending to administrate the game:
we are looking into the forum nearly every day and we spent a whole year in programming the game for you. and we did it just for fun. no money involved. so you should understand that we cannot continue administrate the game like: be there all the time and read the complete forum.
it is too much for 2 people ("spacetrace" and me). if we would earn donations for the game, we could spend more time on it and we would love it. but at the moment ST has not enough players.
maybe with 1 or 2 thousand players there would come a donation every now and then. so go on: spread the word.
invite others to join the game. (or maybe donate 2 or 3 dollars a month, if you can spare it)
we would love to be there for you all the time

cheers,
admin
 Back to top »
case
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject:

admin as you well know, if i could code i would help you in anyway posable, but do me one favor make a small page plasterd in differnt adds and put it under invite players, let us be able to click our way to money for the game etc, start with google adds and then more onto more affilate based systems like amazon which can earn you 10+% per sale made thru clicking a link
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject:

case wrote:
admin as you well know, if i could code i would help you in anyway posable, but do me one favor make a small page plasterd in differnt adds and put it under invite players, let us be able to click our way to money for the game etc, start with google adds and then more onto more affilate based systems like amazon which can earn you 10+% per sale made thru clicking a link

if you like you can program such a page, like you thinkof and where we can place it in the game.
we could put up the google adds then and add the page then.

and another thing:
we added a warning in the production page for newbies:
Quote:
you have 5 motherships in your fleet or production!
it is dangerous to have too many motherships, cause they have no weapons.
 Back to top »
case
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject:

just add a link to a page full of adds next to recomend a freind to the game at the bottom
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject:

Ok Admin ... you asked me on irc if I read your posting ...
I am doing so at this moment and yet again, even though I was abusive towards you on irc ....you end up making me feel bad ... its always like that .... I try to express something of utter importance and I do tend to exaggerate at times and I actually ought to say ok, the swearing was a bit unnecessary .... I know you dont like the swearing but wow wow wow swearing doesn't exactly come naturally to me .... it was brought upon by reading the forum and I actually felt like crying and instead I got angry ...
After you left us on irc....I swore a bit more at you even though you were not there .... and then everybody started to get so funny and crazy and yeah .... you said ... smoke a joint ... and ok ... I did ... and guess what ...Jam was actually funny for once lol and Tweety talked dirty and DK was ill and Base was Base as Base is Base and now I am very very confused and I see the peace has somehow been restored in the forum and perhaps my demonstration has left something positive ... at this point and I blame you admin, once again, cos you said calm down and smoke a joint and now I am stoned and I actually do not know what to say ... so nighty night everybody and sleep tight ...
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Yeah sure,

now it is my mistake that people are leaving.

Pardon me,

but look at who started this topic. Shade. After he got mad, he left. It has nothing to do with me.

Quote:
ok, i am out of this whole bull game as well, and Edler, u the biggest trouble maker without a brain, u can't even understand what it is to attack 3 fleets with a base, all ur posting are so dumb that one can only ignore it, u know less then nothing, yet u open ur mouth over and over again and all that comes out is hot air. Let Spacetrace become where it is heading for!!!! next time elder, just post it in multi reports u dumb F.U.C.K.

22.03 09:29 From:Elder Priest of Hammerfall
I dont want to bother you again, but I really only see these standard attacks, as if you are constantly attacked by easy score fleets. Fleet tenders/Ms/mosquitoes are quite easy to see, but you are always attacked by two or three fleets at exactly the same times.
I must say it is fucking suspicious and you are not playing fair!
18.03 22:45
attack by 17 ships
class 3:
15 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
2 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)
buildings:
1 defensive array (0/500, 0 MP)
1 research center (0/3500, 0 MP)
1 shipyard (0/3500, 0 MP)
destroyed:
class 3:
15 cruisers
score: 700

attack by 16 ships
class 3:
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)
destroyed:
class 3:
15 cruisers
score: 750

attack by 10 ships
class 3:
10 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
destroyed:
class 3:
10 cruisers
score: 500

attack by 10 ships
class 3:
destroyed:
class 3:
10 cruisers
score: 500

18.03 07:39
attack by 147 ships
class 1:
75 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
55 destroyers (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
class 4:
2 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)
buildings:
1 defensive array (0/500, 0 MP)
1 research center (0/3500, 0 MP)
1 shipyard (0/3500, 0 MP)
destroyed:
class 1:
75 fighters
class 2:
55 destroyers
score: 211

attack by 60 ships
class 1:
25 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
25 destroyers (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
destroyed:
class 1:
25 fighters
class 2:
25 destroyers
score: 89

attack by 60 ships
class 1:
25 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
class 3:
destroyed:
class 1:
25 fighters
class 2:
25 destroyers
score: 93

attack by 66 ships
class 1:
25 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
class 3:
class 4:
destroyed:
class 1:
25 fighters
class 2:
25 destroyers
score: -227

16.03 10:05
attack by 1903 ships
class 1:
1900 interceptors (0/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
1 destroyer (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
1 cruiser (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
destroyed:
class 1:
36 interceptors
class 2:
1 destroyer
class 3:
1 cruiser
score: 100

16.03 10:05
attack by 1903 ships
class 1:
1900 interceptors (0/1, 1 MP)
class 2:
1 destroyer (10/10, 8 MP)
class 3:
1 cruiser (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
destroyed:
-
score: 0

16.03 10:04
attack by 47 ships
class 3:
40 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
5 cyclopses (0/100, 120 MP)
1 minor reconstructor (0/100, 100 MP)
class 4:
destroyed:
class 3:
40 cruisers
5 cyclopses
1 minor reconstructor
class 4:
1 mothership
score: 2346

and just to tell whole spacetrace how dumb u really are, the last battle report was from you when u attacked me, so that makes u an unfair attacker, or should i of del my account, man u sooooooooo stupid

I remember some post a while ago that u'd better ask the player first before humiliating in forum and then players are forced to defend themselves in public.

I remember it was a post in this topic Yep in here. So I got some questions about your battles. I didnt accuse u of multing. I just wanted to know what all these easy battles where.
Then u post a battle u had. I didnt say u always have easy battles. And what i said that u suck and that u were a n00b and that u are a multi, ok I was upset because of your mean posts. I shouldnt have said that. But you didnt have to make it public. U could have answered.

But to remember u for one thing:

Quote:
u just lucky that u behind a pc or i would punch u in ur empty head so shut up, u have nothing to say here in spacetrace noob idiot

I maybe should suck out your eyes through your nose, cause u are saying I am pissing u off. Guess what, u started this whole yelling at each other.

And for Kirbs:

Quote:

Elder wrote:
I have said enough here. Dont want to argue with an idiot like Base.

@ Kame and DK: sorry, I know u arent multis. But plz play honourable

Said the player with no honour in his blood

Let me tell u a story about honour:

PART I ( LOSING YOUR HONOUR)

A while ago,

A really nice guy heard about this online game from his brother. He heard it from some schoolmates and he tried it.
This boy was a bit sceptic and thought it would be some easy, non-complicated, not worth to waste time on, meaningless game.
But after a while, he thought: Well, why dont give it a try. So he tried the game. His account: The Patron of The Collcectivity. To be honoust with u, he sucked at this game. And he got a minus score and it was rapidly decreasing. ( Some time I had about -9000 )

To get rid of his minus score, he started multing, and he created about 5 or 6 accounts. But he was a stupid multi, cause he did all things on a single IP-adress. He continued playing and he also had some fair battles from time to time.

At some point, he was tired of small playing and he visited the forum. He spend about two weeks reading all important topics from the past months in the areas: General Discussion, Discussion and Recruitment, The Weekly Explorer and Suggestions. He had allready noticed the high place of TO and after reading the posts he knew they earned their first place and Ownage truly by just being the best coalition of great players. There were other great players, but they never seamed to be such a whole as these seamed to be.

But his rebellious spirit couldnt resist any longer, and his longing for more equality and less ownage by a few started to get along. He made this account to upset ST and hopes for some allies. He found Methi. But at some point, he made this stupid post that he didnt mean, but nonetheless, he lost his allies and after a while, his multing was discovered.

PART II ( TRYING TO REGAIN HONOUR, BUT LOSING YOUR PRIDE )

Then he started his second account and that was The Brute, as u like to call it. He joined this BO again, but soon BO collapsed and The Brute started his own alliance, which contribued a bit to the war against TO. They supported the Pentician Alliance and thus they fought and went from TO planet to TO planet.

But as Brute's score was rising, he lost his pride in two things:

1 He multies again, but not in such a way as with his first account

2 He went on another tour through the forum, but in a really bad way and he made a lot of enemies. Thats were he got his nickname The Brute from.

To be honoust, I must admit I have played a major role in turning the forum to shit. Lately, it seamed to go better, but when I asked a few quesions, my old enemies immediately were fighting me again, which I didnt want to. But I do apologise for the shit I posted in the forum around New Year, and I am terribly sorry for this.

He was caught for multing again, and it seamed that he was suspicous because of his first account so he decided to chance the shit and make a fresh new start.

PART III ( STILL FIGHTING TO GET BACK RESPECT, HONOUR ALLREADY GAINED )

The last account ( for now ) is Elder. He first tried to be a part of TOa, but soon they found the same IP-adresses as that from Brute.
So he got kicked out of it, but he made peace with his former allies. Jurgen and Link.

He joined Ape2, but was upset by their gangbanging and multing, so he wondered around through Alpha Beta and being alliance free, and then he asked if he could join MH. They said yes.

Since I started my new account, I have surely made a fresh start and only fought honourable battles. Always resisted those dsp's that showed 12 class4 ships and never multied.

I tried to be nice, but the old wounds still hurted like hell, so that didnt work out. I supported my allies in the Wiley case, but we werent suc6full.

Later on, I was a bit quick with my accusations on base, and I have apologised for that.

Then the topic of Shade came up. I interfered and said that DK and Kame were innocent, but Base and Turiana are that crazy that even when I am saying something good and the same thing as what they are saying, they still get mad at me. why, because they are just dumb dorks. no other words for these shits. Maybe they play good, but in forum? Just terrible

FOR NOW, END OF PART III

So Kirbs, I have surely gained back my honour with fighting, not always succesfully and surely not always winning, to be honoust I have had few big minus battles, so what. Is this game about points? , no it is style and honour my friends!

I hope u are satisfied with my story Kirbs, cause I aint posting more. My hands are getting lame of typing.

Quote:
However .... this message is for the administrators of this game ...
If by midnight tonight that ELDER creep is not asked by admin to SHUT UP ...if he is allowed to go on and on with accusations he really *** out of nowhere .... then I will ease out of here slow but sure ..

It's intolerable to say the least and it is so so embarrasing, but I say STOP right now ...

Admins, surely you can see what harm is being done here, how many more reputations must go down the drain before you ask people like Elder to plse start to try... at least to try to show respect here in the game ...
He's totally ill mannered and so so very very stupid ...

Once again, I do not joke about issues like these ...

Greetz

Quote:
@ Jazzy u are such a stupid F U C K!

it's 17:00 hrs

00:00 hrs ... I will check spacetrace forum ....

If there's a positive change regarding players like Elder who are allowed everything from lies to made up stories to fantasy tales ....

If Not ...

When have I made up fantasy tales? I have seen a posting from u saying that I use Dominion of The Travellers ships. Lets make a deal ok? I shut up and apologise for foul accusations/posts and apologise in public once more ok? But I aint crawling on my knees ok?

Quote:
And .... guyz .... at midnight I'll be leaving spacetrace ...

First I got F U C K E D by a MULTI Coyote.
I will add, for the record that I beat him so incredibly it was so amazing so very amazing little newbie me can beat a so called pro top player like he's a damn bluefly sitting on his shite and munching away ... boereknul ...

Then the joke began with admins ...
No results
No answers
some bullshit jury they put together who needed 2 WEEKS to look at br's ...and came up with a 2 guilty/2innocent wooooouuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then some fascinating posting that went something like ....
The jury has spoken oh yay give me a break from lies ok admins ...

Elder starts to talk pure KAK puur hollands kak .... uit een doos kakkerlak dat jij zijt ... To the lovely dutch guyz like Gorth Dutchbatter Jam Weyleyn Connor ....and the ones I have not forgotten but not mentioned ... not you ok ... but there are some scumbags from the netherlands in this game its unfuckingbelievable

Meanwhile I wrote to admins like 10 msgs and never receive any reply...
That Tha_keks cant stand my backside is his f u c k i n g problem ...
or are you the one who actually wrote this game and you said last week on irc .....you are the founder of spacetrace ....

So f u c k i t ....

Coyote Elder and Keeper of the Grove who also had two accounts and joyously shared this info with spacetrace ... NOTHING was done ...NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I said if Shade, Base and DeathKiller go ... I go .....

I doubt very much that I'll ever get an answer from admins ... the midnight deadline will come and go and that creep will post more disgusting *** in here but luckily I wont see it anymore cos my last visit to spacetrace will be at 12 tonight.

I'll be on irc later to say yay and hi and all of that ...
If one player gets dragged through the mud for killing ms's and all the other shite is ok then hey....am I missing a point here ...

I don't think so ....
Greetz

One thing, maybe Wiley cheated. He has been punished ok? Forget about that.

Quote:
Coyote Elder and Keeper of the Grove

Dont say I am multi from Coyote and Keeper.

Coyote is one of my alliance mates.

And Keeper is my bro. Just like Darth and Jurgen are bro's and they aint multis to. Just ask Jurgen and Link if I truly have a brother.

Keeper has been The Voice of Twelf of Elei and al Araith of Arafel and Keeper. He deleted his Keeper account and now he has got a new one.
We aint multis. He is just my bro.

With my first account, I was accused of multing a week after I joined. For using same IP-adresses. I dont know who accused me back then ( that was about 2 months before Methi accused me), but forget it. I wasnt multi back then. And still not. Investigator himself accepted it.

Quote:
f.ucking wonderful i say
aids to that
as i once said i go where base goes, i go. if he is leaving so i am
this one topic cost me some of my good freinds in st and brutus let it be known that your assholeness have killed the upper level player comuity

apoligies to gorth, dm and tweety for letting you down.
but know this all who are my *** im working on an irc server of our own for our own *** to do
if your interseted check register and check alphapoint.org (my site)

untill nextime, untill the next life
Case

Well Case, Shade had allready decided to quite before I even posted in this topic so that aint true. Now Shade has left and probably wont return anymore, because he didnt trust the people anymore from whom he thought were his closest and most trustworthy fellow players.

That doesnt have to say U, and Jazzy, and Base have to leave ok?

So it aint my fault. I hope I have stated succesfullt in here that it aint my fault, and that I am sorry for the shit I have done and that nobody is forced to leave, cause it is your free will, and the game itself is still great.
 Back to top »
case
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject:

1. thanks for your apoligies/justifications/reasions
2. i understand why multing goes on and i see why you did it, its hard to gain point to get into that top 10
3. this whole topic has caused more damage to the game than a server crash but maby will fix the damage in time

i am probaly going to stay in the game but stay away from these forums as they are so much talk.

i dont say shade did wrong with the begining of this post, base reactedbecause shade is family: my family: thats what this game needs more freinds and freindly actions.

to all players:
come onto irc, see the freindly people behind all this forums hate we arnt all swareing, we have civil chats about anything from fanjeeta (methi!!!!!!111) to music
no one should leave this game because of this, just ignore the forums.

mmmm disjointed posting, understand it if you can
Case
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject:

Maybe close the forum for a while and let everyone calm down and make peace again on IRC
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject:

peace has been made dk myself and shade are friends again

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject:

Thats great to hear.

Is Shade coming back or not? It is his own free will, but I'd like to see that happen
 Back to top »
case
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject:

all the world needs is a little more essays and more thinkypoos
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Oh before I forget it

@ Base:

I am terribly sory for accusing without proof. I take back all my words. Lets make peace ok? Just play the game and be friendly in forum and on IRC
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:

May i ask if there is anyone not satisfied with my BRs lately and of course i kept up the score and went up in Relative
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject:

lol .... but DK .... there's no rush at all ... slow and easy does it lol
 Back to top »
Reggi
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject:

i just read through this topic, and it seems some foul play was going on.
can someone tell me what the result was of all of this??
what's the punishment for that?
 Back to top »
Evans1991
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject:

there was no Multing actually going on !
If you read the topic fully you would have seen that !

And also is Shade coming back or not?

Who Wants To Mess!!!!
 Back to top »
Reggi
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject:

i understand that there was no multying going on.
but i'm interested to know what if there's anything done if a players scores so much points from motherships like this?
What was the punishment? point deduction?
i see he is top player, so it can't have been much.
is it then ok for everyone to do this?
 Back to top »
Evans1991
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject:

there isnt a rule about destroyin motherships only that if you multi and build motherships and attack !

So nothing really can be done about that

Also no you are NOT i repeat NOT allowed to multi as then your Points will go to 0

Who Wants To Mess!!!!
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » horse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: